Wednesday, December 06, 2006


My personal workout for today. I was feeling a little less than inspired so It's an old stand by.

20# Dumbbell
5 Deadlift
5 Hang cleans
5 Push press
Five rounds 30 seconds rest between sets

Five sets less than 30 seconds rest between sets.
Bent over rows 5 each arm
10 Snatches each arm

Today I've been doing GTG pullups. As of 4pm I'm at 12. It's been a slow day. I did find a tractor tire that I'm going to get for Primal fitness. I just have to fine a truck big enough to get it to them! Yea Haw!
Also, put my rings on my pullup bar with bike tubes tied to them. Then did the motion of muscle ups. I have to get on my knees and pull down and then press down like a dip. It worked pretty well.

2 comments:

Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Jerry,
Yeah, it's a different feel on the upper back. I think I saw it done some place with woody bands. I can't rememeber where. It burns my upper back quick!
j

Tom Brose said...

Very creative. Just a hint, work on your ring dips and kettlebel snatches. I have a plan...