Friday, August 25, 2006


Just got done riding 35 or so miles. Nesto has been keep my pace up..Kicking my ass! In the past I fight a lot of leg fatigue so my miles are less with more frequent rides. It felt really good today. Working on my feet all day for 12 hours running like a fucking nut around the ER never gives me much recovery. Now it's rest time. I hope I feel strong for the Lance Armstrong ride. If anyone reading this would like to make a donation you can go to my link and do it on line.
Just go to the LiveStrong site then to the Philly ride and put my name in Jennifer Conlin.

1 comment:

Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Catherine, I hope you come back and read this. Thanks for getting back to me. I've seen Kelly Moore, she is strong. Thank you for understanding my question. I'm sure that I will put on some LBS on. I do want to keep some leaness for my cycling as it helps to not be too heavy. I'm working out in a way as to get lean and strong. I've just not been around such fit women and started to think man there size and weights must be very different than your average jane..know what I mean?