Saturday, November 24, 2007

What is my Dream??
Well that's simple...I would love to coach Crossfit full time. To change peoples life's with fitness. To make it creative, hard and fun for them.


How am I right now???....struggling. It will be two weeks since I had the scope of my shoulder. Today I walked two miles with my dog and partner. I hope to do some weights over the next two days with my right arm. I can't bonce around yet, when I do I have pain.
PT is going well. It's still pretty boring just passive range of motion per my doctors orders.
It's cold outside and that with being unable to do much makes me feel like crap!

As for the coaching, I'm not sure how to make more happen with that. Right now if I do anything it has to be making me money. So doing free stuff for people is out of the question. I feel bad about that, because I want to show people what I can do and most people don't want to pay for your coaching until they see what you can do.

No comments: