Thursday, November 29, 2007


Make sure you keep checking back for some guest bloggers. Since I'm making a recovery which is slow but steady. I though it might be more interesting for you to hear what some other fitness people are doing.

For me I'm still working on my ROM in PT. I'm very tight, and I'm a bit worn out from being in a sling and being uncomfortable. I'm still making a daily effort to walk and do some leg strengthening. Like walking lunges, step ups at the park. Then back home to do some one armed TGU's. Also, I'm spending time working on my squats, both the oly squat and the air squat. which in my case means to get more flexible in my hips and fight the forward lean. It's important to not lose sight of the need for flexibility. Oh, and my ankle flexibility.

Oh, how I miss summer and being able to do handstands!

No comments: