Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy New Year!
Crossfit Dc was very hard yesterday. I'm having issues with my camera. I don't know how to use it yet, so no new pictures. I ripped this one off from Tom. Our workout was called, 666!
I myself was not on top of my game. My body chemicals were out of wack. It can be really hard being active when you feel like shit! Overall I felt weak and just not in-tune with the world.
As for the New year. I have hopes for CF to take off in this DC area. If your in this area make sure you come back to CFDC and bring a friend. Also, this is the week that Primal will have their grand opening. For a lot of folks who come to CFDC Primal will be out of the way. Come anyway! Lets make this a Crossfit DC area party. Bring your peeps and stop by so we can all meet and get to know each other. Support keeps you moving! It's a lot harder to skip workouts if you know your accountable to other CF'ers.

No comments: