Tuesday, November 07, 2006


So Tom is back in town this week. I thought it would be good for me to get a good ass kicking before I go away.

I'm not sure if this is all right because after I left my mind was numb making it hard to remember what we did.
There were only two of us which makes it worse yet!

Repeat 3 tims

Hang cleans 10 I think

walking lunges with 2 12kb KB's

Olymipic bar twist or lat swings 20

bear craw back to the other end of the gym with the KB's in each hand....this sucked!

Repeat 3 times

Split jerks 10

KB swing walk to end of gym

Crab walk back

broad jump burpees back

KB swing walk back.

I wish I had time and money to get some training in Olymipic lifts. It would really be good for me. So that when doing these workouts I would not be trying to learn at the same time.

No comments: