Monday, September 15, 2008

"Natural athletes are visual learners".

~Coach Mark Rippetoe ~

Is it true? If so why do you think that Natural athletes learn better that way?

I learn visually for sure, but does that make me a natural athlete(or just special needs, Ha ha)?


OR

"Mediocre athletes that tried like hell to get good are the best coaches".

~Coach Mark Rippetoe ~

Is this you? Or me? Hummmm, not sure but that's one hell of a photo!!


On to another completely unrelated topic.....

Early morning and me. It's my best time. I start most of my days at 4:30am. Most of the time I enjoy the time alone and the quiet.
Yet to be honest there are times when I feel like saying, hey where is everyone? No ones on google chat no one rocketing emails back at me. My cell phone will not ring(unless I've forgotten to go to one of my jobs and Brian or my ER boss is calling....this is never good!)

When I was really young maybe like 8 or so I would get up get some cereal and go to the front yard of our house which was on the main road out of town. I would sit under the tree and wave at everyone going to work. It was mostly for my Grandfather who was and will be forever my hero. Yet, later in high school and after people would come up to me and say, "Hey, your little Jennifer Conlin who sat under the tree and waved at us on our way to work."

Well, ya see that I was cute at one point! Ha ha!

No comments: