Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Do you sleep enough? Are you a vampire or a up with the sun person?
For myself I would rather get up at 4am and go to bed at 7:30 or 8pm everyday.
I find that I stay up for reasons that are less than important. Watching TV or screwing around on the Internet. When I catch myself doing that, I make the effort to get my butt to bed.
Sure I get made fun of by my friends for being an "Old lady", it's OK I can handle it. Most people like to sleep in. My best sleep happens between 9pm and 2am. I'm not up after that I just think that is the deepest part of my sleep. No matter what time I go to bed I'm always up by 5am latest. This is my flow. What's yours?

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Speaking of old lady.. just last night I was out by 9pm.. got up at 5am.

I am old!

F2 said...

Good things happen in bed - I like it

Ray said...

sleep? What's that?