Wednesday, March 28, 2007






Spring riding! It was a great day for a ride. Nesto and I rode 27 miles. It's my first ride of spring. My legs felt great for the most part then on the way home we had hills and head winds. I blew up on the last hill...ahaahg!
I have a very sweet bike. It's a Vanilla from Portland. It was hand made for me to fit my body. It's one of a kind and I love it sooo much. Vanilla bikes are beautiful.
I'm thankful that Nesto had about 70 miles in his legs or he would have dropped me mid ride. It takes a few rides to get back into the swing of riding.
About an hour after my ride I decided to do "Fran" 21-15-9 reps of Pullups and Thrusters for time. I used a 45# bar and did Jumping pullups. It killed me! My Thrusters needed to be deeper and my pullups higher. My time was 4:26. Video soon.">

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nice ride, yo. Someday I'll have one too. My wishlist far exceeds my wallet.

I want a sea kayak in the worst way. But where would I put it?

Tom Brose said...

in the sea?