Friday, October 06, 2006


What a day from Hell yesterday was. Have you ever had a day when you feel like punching yourself in the face? Well, I do. I fucked up at work and let my team down. It was just a lack of focus on my part. It's all good now but jesus it was frustrating. In the ER you have to be on all the time even on your bad days.
The rest of the day was so slow the minutes seems like hours. AHHAHAGh! I finally got out of the hospital to find that I had a flat tire. Geese. So I changed it. In about 7 mins or so. The worst part was getting the damn hubcap off. Traffic was slow I got home almost 9pm. As I was walking in the door my foot got stuck in the door and my shoe came off....Can this day end now? Nope, as I was putting all my weights and gear in the trunk I noticed that the rear tire needed air. So I had to go to the gas station and pay for air!!!! Finally I got home drank a beer and went to bed, got up nice and early and set the house alarm off. Oops.
I'm not working out today my body needs time to heal. My upper back is really tight and sore. When I do workout it will be like fire from hell!!! I can't wait.
We're going to a German restaurant this Sunday after the Giants beat the Redskins. It's oktoberfest

1 comment:

Ken Black said...

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)

Thought you might like this one. Keep your chin up:) Congrats on the pics at underground:)