Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today I'm feeling beat. Just tired in my bones. So I took it easy.
warm up
All done with 12K KB. I need to get a 16k kettlebell but it's just not in the cash flow right now.
5 windmills L/R
5 swings
5 side presses L/R
WOD
5 pull ups
5 KB cleans L/R
Five rounds
Cool down
10 side presses L/R
10 windmills
10 OHP's L/R
10 cleans L/R

I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to sugar. I'm trying to cut back and cut it out of my diet. It's very hard! I love my coffee with sugar! The first step to recovery is admitting the problem!

Watch this video it's very helpful in learning some basics about the clean. It's helped me clean up my clean!">

3 comments:

Tracy Reifkind said...

Jen. Thanks for the comment left on my blog, and since you invited me to yours, I had to check it out!

Sugar addiction...hmmnn...sugar isn't the enemy as much as what kind of sugar (white?) and how much you want. Sugar and caffeine are my particular drugs of choice!

I like my coffee a certain way (not with sugar, but cream) and there's no way in hell I'm going to compromise my morning cup (OK, 2 cups)!

I'm the queen of extremes, cutting back is an excellent idea, cutting it out, is there a reason to take it that far? You don't seem to have an issue with weight, you look great!

Tracy

Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Tracy, Thanks for taking a look! Yes, your right no need for extremes. I like cutting back more than cutting out. Enjoying good food is part of my life. It's all about the moderation!
As for my weight, well I was 25lbs heavier two years ago. I was active and somewhat fit but not happy with my weight or fitness level. Crossfit found it's way into my life and off came the lbs! It seems after 30 you start to put on weight. I've never been a lazy person or even an over eater. Just not a good enough eater. This is vain but it would be nice to drop another 5lbs just to be back at my high school weight...but I like beer! LOL!

Tracy Reifkind said...

I was going to say, "You can do it if you want to!" I'm all about being vain, LOL, seriously!

5lbs.....soooo close! Do it!