Tuesday, October 28, 2008




This passed weekend I went to the Crossfit Gymnastics Cert. It was really, really awesome! Tucker and Gillian are such great coaches! I learned about my body and were it is in space, from there how to move and use it more efficiently.




My shoulder allowed me to do way more then I thought it would and I would like to thank Gillian for working with me and being patient with my fears.


Tucker got me doing things I never thought I would do again. He also yelled at me a lot! Geesh! Tucker it was great to hang with you and have a few beers! I can't wait for you to come to Potomac Crossfit.

All photos are courtesy of Keith Wittenstein

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

{Gasp}! I can't believe you could do that with your shoulder!!! That must have felt SO AWESOME! Missed you Friday night, but I'm thrilled you had such an awesome experience.