Sunday, October 05, 2008


It's been a while since I've talked about my WOD's(workout of the Day). Yesterday I did a WOD called "The Chief"

Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
135 pound Power cleans, 3 reps
6 Push-ups
9 Squats

Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.


I used 75# for this workout. In the end I had 22 rounds but I did have to get on my knees to get a few of the pushups. Also, a few of my squats were not deep enough, I fixed that by not being able to count and I was doing 10 squats instead of the 9. Lets hope that covered my lack of depth.

How did I feel...sick. But overall It felt good to go all fucking out and not hold back one little once of anything...fuck yea!

1 comment:

F2 said...

Nice Platforms! I think the side wall there could use some old school Heather Locklear posters or something.