Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No real workout today. I was beat from work the last two days! Today was a get stuff done like clean the gutters and run errands.
While hanging out watching TV I would hit TGU's 4 left 4 right with the 15#db. Then a set of OHS with the PVC pipe. Next break I did 10 DB OHS with one 15# DB.
Then between changing my laundry over I got in two sets of 20 squats and 3 sets of 5 pushups.


Be smart and scale your workouts and the movements within a workout. Don't be a dork and do half range of motion. In the above photo my business partner Brian(which from now on will be written BP) Scaled his handstand push ups. I think you accomplish more by scaling then doing partial range of motion.

1 comment:

Gregory K said...

Jen, best of luck at the Challenge this weekend. Hope you put up some good numbers on the Total.