Sunday, September 09, 2007

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche



It's been a while since I filled you in on my adventures.

Ok, last week at Crossfit Challenge Jerry and I hit some short Fight Gone Bad circuits.
After that in BarBell class we worked the push press. The big news for me was that I got 4 reps of 95lbs!


I took it easy on Friday and Saturday. Since I knew that I was going to do the Virtual power lifting meet on Sat am. Then on Sunday we did a 50 mile ride.


The V-meet went ok. It was fun for sure. Just not the best lifting for me. Todays ride crushed me.
A word to the wise..Don't do 195lb backsquats, 235lb Deadlifts and then go for a ride in the hills of MD. It was so hard on me that I cried at one point. My legs were burning my shoulder was in pain and I just did not have any juice in my body. Not to mention I was VERY grummpy to my riding peeps. Humbling for sure!
Even my ass hurts right now. My pride is hit in it's oh so pretty face..SMACK! I have a long week looking at me. Three days in a row at work and Friday is going to be a landscaping side job after Crossfit Challenge.
Recovery will be intresting. I'm happy to say that I found a Chriopractor close to home. That will be great!
Fight Gone Bad is coming up soon. If you would like to make a donation to this cause follow the links on the right.

No comments: