Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thought of the Day..

Morale (also referred to as esprit de corps) is a term for the capacity of people to maintain belief in an institution or a goal, or even in oneself and others. The term applies particularly to military personnel and to members of sports teams, but is also applicable in business and in any other organizational context, particularly in times of stress or controversy.

My Morale is low this week...I've called for back up and as always my friends have reached out and put me back on my feet! Thanks!


Jen's Gym Goes Primal!
Get Yourself into the Primal Fitness Gym Boot camps!
The other night I was at Primal on the coolest Pullup Bar in DC and hit some really nice kipping pullups. It's amazing what using the Again Faster Bar has done for my static bar pull ups.

No comments: