Tuesday, April 03, 2007



Yesterday was a riding day. How awesome is spring! I rode to Primal Fitness and got kinda lost in a not so good part of town. Needless to say I took a different way home. I would say the whole trip was 20 miles. Riding does bother my shoulder. I just can't get this tendonoses to let go.
I came home and them went to meet Di in Rock Creek. She's training for a 20 mile walk called out of the darkness. She has been walking home from work which takes her about 1 and 1/2. I've been meeting her a mile from the end with the dogs and running for a mile in the woods with Louie.
The walk that Diane is doing is called Out of the Darkness. Net proceeds benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Here is her web page www.theovernight.org and her full name is Diane Pappafotis.

No comments: