Sunday, July 30, 2006


Over the last few days I've been feeling pretty shitty. I've got pain in my knees, shoulder, back. I'm not sure what the deal is. So I took a rest day.
BUT...Today I just had to ride. It was a short 20 mile ride with Ernesto and Judy. Judy is young and fast. I got dropped at the end. Overall it was good for me to ride with faster riders. Today I'm trying to stay away from all other forms or working out. No rings, push ups or kettelbells. I work tomorrow but I'm not going to start my day with a 30 min work out like most other days. I will continue to Stretch out. Twelve or 13 hours on my feet in the ER will be enough for now.
I can't wait to get my new D-ball for my gym and to use with my little fitness group. Maybe in the next few months I will be able to get a few more KB's..Lets hope!
jen

No comments: