Friday, May 23, 2008


Today's WOD

7:30am
Warm-up 10kb swings with 16k
10 KB snatches each arm
20 air squats
Deadlifts
95lbs X 5
115 X 5
135 X 5

205 X 3
225 X 2
235 X 1

My Toe was feeling good today so I ran to everything while I was in DC. Ran to the gym, ran to the metro from the gym. Ran home from Metro, one min on one min off.

Did things around the house, read part of my book. BTW, Books I'm reading are
Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs..read anything by him he will make you pee your pants!
4 Of July by James Patterson(listening on my ipod)
I need to buy more books.

Afternoon WOD
1 min of 24k KB swings
1 min of dips on PVC bars
1 min of DB cleans with 25lb db's
Rest one min
Repeat for a total of 3 rounds.
I could feel how tired the DL's made me.
Tomorrow is a workday and a rest day. As restful as running in the ER can be.




If you get a chance take a trip over to Pamela MacElree's blog. It's listed in my links. She is aways and encouragement to me. I can't wait to hang out with her in Albany! That's her with the Keg overhead in the picture above.

No comments: